What To Do
1. After "Background" information, Open both "Committee" and "Note (Force Field
2. Use the Force Field Analysis tool to develop a comprehensive list of pros and cons for each option by
looking at each of the perspectives laid out.
3. Rank or weight each pro and con to help make a final decision on which policy
is the best option to recommend to the President. You might save whenever you want
to save your work by clicking button.
4. When you finish your "Force Field Analysis", submit it by clickingbutton at the bottom of the site.
5. Once you have made a determination, lay out a tentative implementation
plan for the option you have a chosen as your committees recommended option., then
submit your implementation plan by clicking button
6. Open "Students Presentation", and review peer's works, and give feedback or comments by e-mail.